Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Little Pwny Part Deux: I Caught 'Em All :p

Part Une. (I failed French. Long, traumatic story.)

4.2.09 - Heart Throb's arrival

So when I last discussed my quest for a complete set of So-Soft Pegasus My Little Ponies (this is the cue for our male readers to turn back), I had succeeded in collecting seven of the ten. Here's number eight, Heart Throb, chilling by the sink after her arrival and subsequent bath.
Toys have a tendancy to arrive from Ebay in varying states of cleanliness, so it's nice to make yourself a kit. I usually just have to use antibacterial soap, shampoo, and conditioner for Ponies. Occasionally, a Pony will have some grime on her that is much more tenaceous, and that's where the toothbrush and whitening toothpaste are used for, if you were wondering what they were doing up there.

4.29.09 - The Usual Pegasuspects

Weeks later and with embarrassing pride, I got to take this photo (click for huge). In a matter of weeks I had finished my collection. And now I'm selling stuff to make room for them.
Let us pause and remember those who are currently going insane trying to get a complete collection of Twinkle-Eyed Unicorns...