Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Thoughts - But Also Mostly Sketches - From TetZoom 2021

So TetZoom 2021, which occurred about a week ago and ran all day and into the night, was an absolute blast!  This was the second ever TetZoo Convention I've ever been able to attend and I really really hope they keep the online/livestream portion of the show.  Handy Sketchbook on my knee, I took a lot of notes on the presentations and here they are, though considerably cleaned up: 

The first page of sketches from TetZoom, mostly about Patrofelis
More TetZoom sketches, mostly about dinosaurs, the Beast of Gevauden, and Synapsids.
Yet more TetZoom sketches starring the Dinosauroid, the Land Before Time, Stitch the cat, Ellie the parrot, and the Whale Hand...

One of the highlights of the show was getting to attend the Paleoart Workshop, which I wisely snapped up tickets for as soon as I could.  And so I drew this beautiful Kronosaurus along with our teacher Mark Witton.  What an awesome experience!


9.3.2021 - TetZoom Kronosaur