Monday, April 6, 2009

It's later!


4.5.09 - Boston Comic-Con Doodles p3
Originally uploaded by Babbletrish
Boston Comic-Con was a lot of fun. I met lots of interesting people and got to speak with many different artists. That was the best because, really, there aren't many social opportunities for illustrators. This is the third convention I've been to and I've had a lot of fun each visit.

I was volunteering at the Comicbook Artists Guild's table for most of the day. During the show's few slow moments, I tried to see how quickly I could draw whatever came to mind (or whatever interesting things I saw) before the next guest came to the table. Here are a few of the random sketches from yesterday afternoon. Click for big and to see more of them.

A big welcome to anyone who is just starting to read this Blog after meeting me at the convention!