I hope people find Woodpeckers as cute as I do.
I hope everyone on my holiday gift list likes birds...
This is the least-bad of the Thanksgiving specials I watched this week, so it gets to be posted about on the big day itself. It's still not very good.
* - This opening sequence. Ahaha,*damn*. Kids, memorize these lyrics and sing them to your family for hours of fun.
* - That one little dance those folks were doing is... something.
* - Yup, this sure is a Hanna-Barbera cartoon about Thanksgiving.
* - The Native Americans make out a *little* bit better in this special than in the others we've watched so far, but, eh, don't get your hopes up.
* - We learn that the first Thanksgiving was almost cancelled because of two annoying kids.
* - The squirrel has to save the two annoying kids from being chased around by a wolf. Why didn't he stop the two annoying kids from chasing the wolf pups around in the beginning? After all, that's what started this whole mess.
* - What the hell sound was that bat making?
* - What the hell sound was *everything* making?
Seriously, though, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all of you. I mean that.