Bit of a Meta post this morning.
Yesterday I made an attempt to make my various social media empires more visually consistent. Now my Blogger icon finally matches my business cards. Over at Twitter, I'm experimenting with my own background, which I made from these little paintings that I don't think I ever shared here. Here they are at closer to life-sized:
I painted these in September and each one is only five-by-five-inches. I thought they'd look nice in a tile pattern. They do, but I want to see if I can live with that as a background for a while.
Now the part that tripped me up, as it so often does, was my Blog header. I swapped my crow out for Tsintaosaurus and... eh, I don't hate it. But I'm not in love with it either. I'm either going to draw something from scratch or find something that'll actually fit in that space better.