Friday, October 2, 2015

Inktober Day 2 - Pokemon from Memory

I confess this one's a bit of a cheat.   On September 30, my neighborhood suffered an eight-hour long phone/cable/internet outage.  If you've been following me on Twitter (I cannot imagine you'd be reading this and not be), you know that I was nearing the end of a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Wonderlocke (essentially, take a game I've loved for decades and make it more stressful then necessary; finally beat it yesterday).  So in honor of this unfortunate turn of events, I decided to kick off Inktober a day early and draw my current team from memory.  Here they are from in-hindsight weakest/least accurate to my favorite/also inaccurate; deal with it. Accompanied with crappy screenshots and unofficial nicknames where available.

Inktober 2015 Day 0

TARS the Magnezone



Lady the Gardevoir


Oof...


Ninja Rap the Greninja


Fernando the Leafeon


Furiosa the Ninetails


Yeah, that's not bad...


And my favorite drawing, Shark Wahlberg the Garchomp

:)