Tuesday, June 19, 2012

An Announcement, RE: My Summer of Sequels

My Summer of Sequels is still on - sort of; I'll just be reviewing the DTV Disney sequels that I am on pretty good authority are actually not-terrible and/or are at least interesting to talk about.

And then, on a whim, and double-checking release dates on Wikipedia, I suddenly decided to watch as many 1990's animated features made by random studios mostly in the wake of "The Lion King". A surprising number of them are not yet available.  I will not be able to review "Balto", "Once Upon A Forest", or "Bebe's Kids".  Though on the plus side, I am spared the Filmation "Happily Ever After".  I finally have impetus to sit down and watch "Thief and The Cobbler: ReCobbled" and "Felidae" on YouTube (I hope).

And admit it, you AAAAaaall want to see me nerd rage over "We're Back".

-----

Sketch of the Day!

Started a new one recently. Here's a study of a robin:

6.14.12 Sketchbook Page