Thursday, February 18, 2010

Two months in and I already have something for Nessie's 2010 Gift Guide.

Most of you have probably already seen these, but for those of you who haven't, here comes nightmare fuel.

I... have nothing that I could say that would make these things less horrifying. I can only repeat what I said about
Moose Jesus: Imagine going over somebody's house and seeing this proudly on display.----
I'm getting ready for a family trip in a couple of weeks, so for now I'm doing a twice-weekly post schedule. Which means it's time for

Feederwatch -uh- Thursday!

Man, what a storm on Tuesday.
Rock Pigeon 2
Mourning Dove 1
Downy Woodpecker 1
Black-capped Chickadee 2
White-breasted Nuthatch 1
House Sparrow 15
----
Sketchotheday! Assuming we all need some brain bleach after the "Manillows", here is cuteness from the Great Backyard Bird Count!
2.12.10 Sketchbook page detail