Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Let's go Under the Sea!

It is Pisces Season my friends, and I can think of no better place to spend it than deep under the sea.  First, lets travel on a virtual ride on the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea attraction from the early, weird days of Disney World.  This comes from our friends at Defunctland, and is intended to be experienced on a VR headset.  I played it on my phone held right up to my face, which worked... okay.  It is a phenomenal recreation of a ride I got to experience one time ever and I look forward to other attraction recreations.

Next, an episode of the wonderful "Eyewitness Video" series about the ocean.  I really like this series and want to binge it at some point - after "The Muppet Show" of course.

And finally, Blank Check Podcast is doing a series on John Musker and Ron Clements and the Disney Renaissance.  So far, it's fantastic and their recent "Little Mermaid" episode is wonderful.

-----

Art of the Day!

A little water sprite for Faebruary

2.18.21 - It is Pisces Season, my friends...