Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Animal Kingdom Lodge Drawings!

I've got at least half a dozen posts to sort out and write!  But let's start with this: I LOVE Animal Kingdom Lodge.  I love it I love it I love it!  I want to get into more detail later but look at the drawings I was able to do over breakfast:

2.18.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.18.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.18.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.18.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge (and Living Seas)

2.18.16 - Animal Kingdom (with bonus Cuttlefish)

2.19.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.19.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2.19.16 - I Love Animal Kingdom Lodge

2 comments:

Andrew Raymond Stück said...

Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite too! So many great little things about it, but your drawings remind me of one thing in particular; those little animal checklists that come with each room! We had so much fun wandering around the hotel trying to check everything off from the various view platforms. I'd almost consider paying full price just to go back, though we could probably only afford it if we got the same massive discount we managed to snag last time.

raptor_044 said...

In reference to "Birds CAN pee?!", Switek wrote an article about that: http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/02/12/the-surprising-science-of-dinosaur-pee/