Thursday, April 19, 2012

Links Of Interest!

First off, since I just came back from a crazy family trip and am heading into another crazy weekend with my cousin's wedding and Boston Comicon, here is the Art of The Day right up top. After drawing this, I dubbed myself the most creative person ever:

4.7.12 - Three Yutyrannus Moon

* - Art Evolved has been after another band of dirty stinkin' art thieves! I don't know if it's worse that the artists are being uncredited or that their art is being stolen for a website that is not funny in a way that is almost impressive.

* - I have to say, the events of Coachella were a hell of a thing to catch up on.

* - "The Legend of Korra", a sequel series to "Avatar: The Last Airbender" premiered recently!

* - There are thirty "Vault Movies" being released by Disney over the course of this year. /Film has the list and... boy are they random.

* - Speaking of random and Disney, I did not see a film based upon "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" coming. Also, I officially will not get excited about the return of Roger Rabbit until I am sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to begin.

* - Lines and Colors had a beautiful post on the work of Eyvind Earle.

* - And Living Lines Library just posted a treasure trove of Hayao Miyazaki film art.

* - The Orange Bird has made a comeback at Walt Disney World and Progress City is a little excited.

* - And Bill Plympton created a typically bizarre couch gag for a recent episode of "The Simpsons".