Go forth, fellow Oscar-watchers, and read them! Read all of them!
Edit: Complete List of Winners and my Tweets, reposted for prosperity and for the benefit of anyone watching the Oscars on DVR (please excuse the wonky spelling):
* - My fearless prediction is that the Dictator thing will be the only spontaneous/interesting moment on the red carpet.
* - My other fearless prediction: "The Artist" wins all the things. Even though it was much better when it was animated and titled "The Illusionist"...
* - Methinks Nick Nolte's crows would consider him their pet human.
* - Also "Warrior" is excellent and you should see it. #BlatantOscarSnubs
* - God, there's another 1/2 hour of this? Get to the part about movies winning things!
* - (Plays with her Audubon Guide to New England app. LOL random animal sounds.)
* - When are they going to stop talking about clothes already???
* - Not that I am in any position to talk, but Brian Grazer is an odd-looking man.
* - OTOH, I am digging Chris Rock's 'fro.
* - OMG almost time!
* - I still can't choose between Morgan Freeman or Sir David Attenborough for who should narrate my inner running monologues.
* - Random Bieber!!!
* - Should note that's the only part of "The Help" I've seen...
* - Glad to see "Hugo" get cinematography
* - And for best art direction! Hmmm...
* - Hell of a montage going right from "Titanic" to "Twilight". #WhyThisGenerationFails
* - Oscar-nominated Madonna movie. #Things80sComediansWouldPointOut
* - And a million Harry Potter fans cried out...
* - D'aww at Brad Pitt waxing nostalgic about a monster movie.
* - Welp. Good jarb offending all of China, Sandra Bullock.
* - The Oscar goes to the woman involved in the SECOND-best moment of scatological humor in the bunch!
* - OK, the Christopher Guest Gang focus group bit was hilarious.
* - And a win for Team Fincher!
* - The Oscar-nominated Transformers 3. #ThingsModernComediansWouldPointOut
* - Yay Hugo!!!
* - Cirque Du Soleil is all like, f--- you, we got your 3-D right here!
* - Meanwhile George Clooney 's date is all like "I'm not familiar with the kind of thing I'm seeing...?"
* - For reals, Cirque Du Soleil are amazing and anyone who disagrees can go right to hell.
* - Brace yourselves, here comes the intro to the Best Animated Film award...
* - No, animation is hard if you're the person who is ACTUALLY DOING THE ANIMATION!!!
* - YEAAAH!!! The only award I was in any way emotionally invested in and my fab film won!
* - Emma Stone , WTF?
* - 0.0 #ActuallySurprisingOscarWins
* - Incidentally, this is where I should note that I was hating Michael Bay before it was cool.
* - D'awww Christopher Plummer
* - Yo, fellow Leo DiCaprio fans: let's school them little Twilight fans when Titanic 3D comes out.
* - And that's how you keep all the Muppet fans in suspense.
* - Though I have to say, with all the dancing birds, my 12-year old self would have gone nuts over Rio
* - And now I live on a planet where both The Muppets and Flight Of The Concords (on a technicality) have Oscars.
* - And now I live on a planet where Dean Shelton has an Oscar #EarthIsTheBestPlanet
* - And special effects legend Doug Trumble won an Oscar !!! But not during this broadcast. #SpecialistFilmmakerGhetto
* - Best. Callback. Ever. #ScorseseDrinkingGame
* - Yaaaaaay!!!
* - The only other award I was emotionally invested in and my favorite won again!!!
* - Best Director already?
* - I like the traditional Polish Christmas ornaments Merryl Streep is accessorizing with
* - James Earle Jones ALSO won an Oscar! Also not during this ceremony.
* - Here comes the sad part so get out your hankies...
* - This must be how adults felt towards us kids born in the late 70s with our Ataris and pocket calculators. #SamsungSmartTVAd
* - Uggie was robbed!!! #BlatantOscarSnubs
* - This is as good a time to note that we are going to hear a LOT of interesting comments on Pharrell's house band.
* - This is also as good time to note that times like these, I regret my sensitivity to high frequencies... #WTFTechnicalGlitches
* - Seriously, those are some nice Christmas ornaments.
* - Hurry up Tom I'm running out of wine!
* - D'aaaaaw, Uggie!!!
* - BTW, if The Artist win surprises you at all, welcome to being disillusioned with the Academy.
* - Seriously, am I the only one kinda bothered by the fact that it's THE SAME THING as Chomet's "The Illusionist"? #AnimationAgeGhetto
* - Ah well. A fine night to celebrate the Art of Film.
* - I'll be back for the Jimmy Kimmel show. Until then, go watch "The Illusionist".
* - Not gonna lie. I'd watch the hell out of "Movie The Movie".