Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Drug Avengers" will Break Your Mind

We all know that the "Drugs Are Bad" trope when applied to animated series can result in unintentional hilarity. But Everything Is Terrible just dug up a doozy. I'd like to point out the eye-wateringly trippy animation and the fact that nobody seems to give a crap about the horrible little creature they brought along for reasons that are unclear.

DRUG AVENGERS from Everything Is Terrible! on Vimeo.

I would like to apologize for screwing up Earth's admittance into the Diplomatic Organization of Planets a hundred years from now because my friends and I shared a joint at the Radiohead concert at Great Woods a few years ago.

-----

Sketch of the Day!

I don't think I shared this tyrannosaur yet? Well, have a tyrannosaur:

1.25.12 - Eh, just a Tyrannosaur of some kind