Monday, January 23, 2012

Follow That Dream

So a couple days ago, I sat down at my trusty little Macbook, fired up Photoshop and a couple episodes of the /Filmcast, and spent a long and fulfilling day making this, inspired by a quote from here:

Follow that dream...

I think it needs to be on a shirt. And maybe a stein. And everything else possible, really. Oh, and my portfolio too, duh.

-----

Speaking of awesome birds...

Photobucket

Uh-oh...

Photobucket

Well, it was nice knowing you, little birdhouse/feeder/thing.

Photobucket

And yet, it's still standing (so to speak)! Anyway, for the curious, here's the new bird feeder layout.

Photobucket

Leave it to the Chickadees to find the new feeder first.

Photobucket

And thank goodness the Cardinal isn't offended by the thing on the roof, heh. The sparrows still aren't used to it, but I think they'll come around when the green feeder empties.

2 comments:

Hadiaz said...

"So a couple days ago, I sat down at my trusty little Macbook, fired up Photoshop and a couple episodes of the /Filmcast, and spent a long and fulfilling day making this:"

Out of curiosity, why'd you pick a red-tailed hawk for it? In any case, it looks good.

Adam said...

That's Tobias, from the Animorphs series. He's a red-tailed hawk. Well, specifically, he is a guy who is stuck in the form of a red-tail.