Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And Then There Was That Time Goofy Adopted a Pet Puppy...

I am suffering a particularly nasty cold this week. It's making me tired all the time (when it isn't giving me insomnia) and I'm feeling pretty darn miserable.

So instead of a longer post where I whine about being sick, or try to form coherent thoughts about Disney movies or dinosaurs or whatever, I am going to share this old Disney animated short I rediscovered recently. In it, Goofy adopts a pet dog. (And not that this would make it better, but note that it is definitely Goofy and not his creepily even more anthropomorphic George Geef persona.)





----

Oh hey, what's this (aside from just slightly more content)?



(Yeah, it still looks like "Lost McAvatar - But they're in the Late Cretaceous!")

----

Sketch of the Day

I need some cuteness:

183 - A Library Bunny