Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome new readers!

I'll have my Comicon thoughts after they're organized. It is going to take me a long time to sort through my freebies, purchases, photos, sketches, and contacts. As always, I had a lot of fun and met a lot of really awesome people and exchanged lots of business cards with other illustrators. Illustration isn't a very social career choice, so anytime large numbers of artists get to talk face-to-face is fantastic. That feeling of nerdy belonging is very rare.
4.10.10 - Boston Comicon Haul!
Plus, it's like Christmas 2 if you like to read.
To anyone joining the Blog after meeting me there, welcome! I'll be writing about drawing, animation, film, literature, and anything else interesting that comes up. For those of you standing, please hold on to the handrails throughout our journey and please stay clear of the doors! Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas! 😁


----

Sketch of the Day!
Finished piece, rather. Meet Smok Wawelski. Click the image for the "all sizes" option.
48. Smok Wawelski